- We will then contact you to arrange an interview.
- Following a mutual decision to move forward, submit the Passages Application we will provide you.
- If you desire help in recruiting a support team, you may submit a spreadsheet with a names and e-mail addresses of potential ministry partners to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to your potential partner list to assist you in assembling a prayer and financial partner team for your ministry.
- Upon acceptance you will receive a Welcome Packet with information and materials to help you get started.
At this point you are granted a provisional membership.
- We will then spend as much time with you as necessary to get you up and running
- Have an initial $1000 in donations in your ministry account
- Confirm receipt and comprehension of the Member Ministry Handbook by signing and submitting the acknowledgement page in the Handbook.
After completing the requirements above, you will receive a Certificate of Membership identifying you as a Ministry in Good Standing
In order to maintain Good Standing on an annual basis, you must:
- Raise a minimum of $5,000 per year (subject to review)
- Account for ministry activity by participating in an annual audit of ministry activity